With more than 3.7 billion euros in assets under management, Omnes Capital, a multi-specialist private equity investor, Omnes Capital brings together several businesses: Venture Capital, LBO, Green Infrastructure, Co-Investment and Debt. private.
The Venture Capital team manages nearly € 700 million, representing 60 active participations, including BlaBlaCar, Sigfox, Scality, AB Tasty, Bankin ‘, TrustedShops, etc. With more than € 30 million invested each year, the Venture Capital team remains a key player in the European tech scene.
Integrated with the Venture Capital team, in partnership with a participation director, you will be required to:
- Analyze the investment records of innovative companies in fundraising
- Prepare work to valorize the participations of funds
- Participate in the monitoring of participations and reporting
- Participate in weekly meetings with the team and partners
- Conduct sectoral analyzes and write summary reports according to specific requests
- Conduct technological watch actions
- Training in progress Bac +4 / 5: major business and engineering schools, first-class universities (a double training engineering school / business school is a plus)
- 1st significant experience in internship (consulting , M & A, audit, start-ups etc …)
- A strong curiosity for innovation and technology
- A strong orientation towards entrepreneurship and finance (monitoring news, sensitivity to new business models … )
- Certain writing skills
- A very good level of English
- Creativity, open-mindedness, analytical skills and a good ability to work in a team
- An experience abroad is an undeniable asset
If interested, please apply here.