Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Miniclip was nominated as App Annie’s Top 52 Global Publishers list in 2015 and 2016. Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Agar.io™ and Soccer Stars™ which have all been downloaded over 100M times each respectively.
All three new games released by Miniclip in 2017, namely Football Strike, Flip Master and War Wings went to #1 Free Games / App in over 40 countries.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a majority investment from Tencent, the world’s largest games company and 5th biggest global internet business. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential. Both organisations are now committed to working together to bring the best of Western game titles to the East and vice-versa.
Miniclip is looking for a Senior Business & Investment Analyst to join our team in the London (UK) office. This is a full-time position.
- Conduct research on Internet industries to assist with formulating investment strategies in Europe.
- Prepare detailed analyses of specific industries and companies to identify growth opportunities within theInternet and related industries such as AI, quantum computing and biotech.
- Build and maintain financial modelsof companies in the course of investment research.
- Conduct due diligenceon potential investment targets, including valuation and draft term sheets when necessary.
- Liaise with external companies and universities, as well as internal teams, to develop new relationships and support collaborations.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Significant experience, or post MBA/PhD, in the field of finance, investment banking, private equity/venture capital or strategy consulting.
- Experience in high tech areas such as AI or biomed is preferred.
- Outstanding academic record and a Bachelor’s degree in Finance as a minimum.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand financial statements.
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards.
- High level of integrity, dedication and motivation, as well as passion to learn about new areas.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team-spirit.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Mandarin.
If interested, please apply here.