Do you have a passion for entrepreneurial endeavors and an analytical mindset? Do you want to have it both: develop exciting new business opportunities and work for a global industry leader? Growth is the Venture Builder & Accelerator within Maersk (Linkedin, Crunchbase) focusing on building companies from scratch and accelerating the right start-ups to scale and size. We are looking for an excellent venture analyst with experience from logistics, food and/or supply chain management.
In Maersk Growth we are a dynamic, performance oriented organisation with focus on trust, transparency and with a flat hierarchy. Even though we are part of a large corporate organization we strive to have a Founders Mentality in everything we do. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the industry’s best corporate venture team shaping the future of Maersk while also building a new entrepreneurial culture within the company. This role is based in the newly formed Growth Initiatives Unit where you will be working on high-profile and high impact projects exploring new ways to pursue growth in Maersk.
As a Venture Analyst you will be responsible for applying market and business model analytics and supporting the dedicated venture teams building businesses from scratch. You will be a key member of a small and dedicated team that focuses on developing businesses within Eliminating Food Waste. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Map, recommend and build the best business models to capture value in relevant markets
- Provide market insights through market research and customer insights, identifying pain-points and possible solutions
- Supporting opportunities in various stages of the development including developing business plan and go-to-market strategy, creating prototype products and commercialization
- Be involved in projects from early validation throughout the build process and ensure learnings are captured and shared
- Working hand-in-hand with initiative owners and supporting them in defining and building Minimum Viable ProductsWe are looking forWe are looking for entrepreneurial candidates with proven track record from consulting / venture capital / business development. You have:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in top tier consulting/venture capital or alternatively a business development function in a logistics and/or Food industry company
- Experience from having worked with Business Model Canvas
- Advanced excel modeling skills and ability to transform results into presentation / insights for key stakeholders
- A passion for developing new and innovative solutions in supply chain optimization to reduce food waste based on data and analysis
- Independent drive and ability to handle high degrees of ambiguity and quickly changing scope
- Experience from a having worked in start-ups is a plus but not a requirement.
If interested, please apply here.