LVP is a seed fund with a valuable difference: their partners are operating experts in the game ecosystem, and we only ever invest in the game sector. The LVP Team has been seed investors in game companies that have created approx $12.8 billion in value including Supercell, Unity, NaturalMotion and Playfish.
As an analyst on the LVP team, you will be involved in all aspects of operations. You will perform data analysis on various aspects of the games industry, help with sourcing, analysing and doing due diligence on potential investments and work on the fund reports and presentations.
- Collect & analyse financial & performance data in the game sector and produce regular reports on topics like market size, fundraising and M&A across different geographies and platforms
- Update and manage LVP’s CRM and deal flow pipelines
- Meet with entrepreneurs who have started businesses that LVP may be interested in investing
- Take part in due diligence and market research to help evaluate potential investments
- Support fundraising and investor relations activities including regular reporting to investors
- Work with LVP portfolio companies on market research, competitor analysis, valuation work and attending board meetings
The ideal candidate has work experience in games, venture capital, technology, investment banking or consulting. You love the games space, ideally play games and have a good understanding of the games ecosystem. In addition, you possess an impressive intellect, deep analytical skills and a superb work ethic, coupled with an ability to offer well-founded and actionable advice and opinions.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience at a games company, tech start-up, VC, investment bank or management consulting in analytical role
- Extensive experience with Excel (i.e. PowerPivot/PowerView), Tableau is a plus
- Experience in financial modelling is a plus
- Ideally a strong understanding of, and passion for, the games ecosystem
- Self-driven to learn, organise, and improve
- Ability to be highly productive and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Capable and curious. Can do the work but will ask the questions to get the best insights
- Positive problem solver
If interested, please apply here.