We develop digital business models for the Otto Group by founding new, innovative companies. We accompany our startups from the first idea phase through the spin-off to the growth or maturity phase. In doing so, we combine the innovative strength and dynamism of the start-up environment with the existing, strategic resources of an established group. The focus of our portfolio is on e-commerce, fintech and logistics. Our mission is to develop ideas in the digital environment, to found companies and to successfully establish them on the market in the long term as part of our portfolio strategy.
What’s waiting for you
- “Starting a successful business is always a good idea.” _
- You steer and accompany the entire innovation process from the idea to the spin-off
- You play a key role in finding and evaluating innovative business models and technologies
- You identify and translate “Consumer and Market Insights” into concrete ideas and recommendations for action, with the goal of founding new companies for the Otto Group
- Permanent screening of the latest technologies and business models in the digital environment, as well as active participation in internal and external events and networking events are part of your daily tasks
- You demonstrate your analysis results conscientiously and present them to the management
What you should bring
- Business Informatics degree or comparable
- Advisory or venture capital background with significant professional experience (from 3 years) desirable
- Interest in innovative, digital business models with a focus on FinTech, logistics or eCommerce
- First experiences in the start-up or company building environment
- High level of self-motivation, creativity and fun in team work and creative enjoyment Analytical and conceptual thinking as well as independent and proactive working methods
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as fun networking
What we offer you
- Flat hierarchies & powerful teams in a founding company of the Otto Group
- Very pleasant and collegial working atmosphere in the start-up environment with group affiliation
- Flexible working hours and a modern working place in the city center
- Attractive employer benefits & employee benefits (staff discount at OTTO.de, HVV Proficard etc.)
- Collaboration with a passionate and passionate company
You would like to send an informative application stating your salary request to email@example.com . Your contact person is our HR Manager Alexandra (Tel. +49 40 696 35 90 25).
If interested, please apply here.