To expand the investment team, Kharis Capital is looking for motivated candidates for the position of Investment Analyst / Associate (m/f) for our Brussels office.
As an Investment Analyst you are part of the investment team and cover the full value chain of the private equity business under the leadership and guidance of the current Investment Managers.
- Carrying out market and industry analyzes
- Identification and detailed analysis of suitable target companies
- Modeling and structuring of acquisitions
- Cooperation in due diligence and negotiation processes up to the conclusion of investments
- Development of investment concepts from a financial and strategic point of view
- Active participation in 1 – 2 investments with the following tasks
- Development of new acquisition and growth strategies for the companies in cooperation with the responsible Investment Manager
- Support the management of the portfolio companies in the implementation of the agreed growth strategy
- Preparation and cooperation in the sale of the portfolio companies
Requirements for the profile of the Investment Analyst (m/f):
- Outstanding academic degree (Bachelor) supplemented by a Master / MBA
- 2-5 years of experience (private equity / venture capital, business / corporate development, investment banking and / or consulting)
- Good analytical and entrepreneurial thinking as well as communication skills
- Independent working method, own initiative as well as a team-oriented attitude
- Affinity with the consumer sector
- Proficient in English
If interested, please apply here.