Karmel Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) unlocks value by bringing operational excellence and strategic direction with an alternative perspective to disruptive technology companies. Karmel’s principals partner with current investors/owners to create a win/win deal structure for all stakeholders.
Work with firm’s 2 managing partners to help them invest capital from a new fund. The Analyst would be in charge of identifying leads, contacting them through LinkedIn, and nurturing those leads. The fund invests in venture backed technology companies through secondary market transactions. As well, the Analyst would work with the managing partners to research companies to idenify additional investment targets
– Own outbound marketing process to identify and qualify leads for discussion to purchase some of their stock in a particular company
– Nurture leads and schedule phone calls with them and a Managing Partner
– Help conduct due diligence on prospective new investments
– Gather performance metrics from portfolio companies and summarize them for the partnership.
– Search for new, interesting companies and make first contact with them
– Conduct sector research, which is basically a report of all players in a particular space or market (both established companies and new entrants).
if interested, please apply here.