Inseed Investimentos (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for a business developer to work with prospecting and acceleration of invested companies. The work consists of evaluating investments in innovative companies, accelerating the business and subsequent divestment. We seek professionals with an analytical profile, with knowledge of company strategy, construction of investment theses, innovation analysis, market analysis and knowledge in corporate finance.
Interpersonal skills will be well evaluated as the professional will communicate with the entrepreneurs and managers of the portfolio.
- Development of investment theses;
- Analysis of innovation potential and competitive capacity;
- Analysis of market potential;
- Construction of financial models;
- Analysis and monitoring of financial data of companies;
- Elaboration and development of the strategic planning of the investees;
- Reporting to fund investors
- Assist in the relationship between Manager and Entrepreneurs;
- Implementation and maintenance of Corporate Governance practices;
- Opening of doors and networking for companies;
- Roadshow to attract investment and disinvestment
- Analysis for M & A
- Hiring of executives and assembly of teams of the investees.
Expertise and Experiences
- Graduation in Administration, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
- Desirable entrepreneurial experience, Investment Bank, Strategic Consultancies or M & A Consulting
- Balance Analysis, DRE and FDC
- Accounting knowledge
- Corporate Governance Practices
- Market and technology analysis
- Good knowledge of financial mathematics.
- Good level of oral and written English
- Domain office package (Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project-desirable).
- A conscious desire to work with Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship.
Inseed Investimentos is a resource manager focused on innovative companies with high growth potential. We believe that Real Economy offers great opportunities for return, especially in the early stage innovation segment. Our entrepreneurial experience and our own methodology helped us to build a relevant track record. We minimize risks because we diversify the portfolio significantly and proactively work to build value in the invested businesses. We have R $ 465 million under management divided into 3 funds, Criatec I, InseedFima and Criatec III, having invested in more than 40 companies since 2008.
If interested, please apply here.