ID Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a boutique VC Consulting & Investment Company specialized in Agritech and Foodtech. Its core focus revolves around funding and promoting startups proposing innovative and sustainable ways to address the challenge of feeding an extra 2 billion people in 2050.
Building on the momentum around these stakes in particular in Asia-Pacific, in 2017 ID Capital has spearheaded the Food Future Award Asia, the 1st prize-winning startup competition in this domain in APAC.
To accompany its growth, the Venture Analyst will take a lead role in identifying target startups, closing investments and managing participations.
- Generate deal flow in selected Asia-Pacific countries (depending on prior experience)
- Manage due diligence and document decision making process
- Identify industry and technology experts that contribute to due diligences
- Contribute to Future Food Asia Award selection and event preparation
- Actively engage with industry clients and prospects to understand their business/innovation objectives and best leverage deal flow
Education and experience requirements
- Master Degree in Business/ Finance.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in venture capital or private equity investment.
- Exposure to agri/food industries. This can include assignments in the strategy or M&A department of agri/food corporations.
- In addition to English, proficiency in one of the following Asian languages is mandatory: Korean, Japanese, Thai, Bahasa.
- Singaporean citizen or PR
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong interest for the agriculture / food industry and sustainability challenges
- Capacity to work in a startup environment and learn on the job
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Date of Joining: ASAP
Office location: Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Road
The position will report to the CEO of ID Capital.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If interested, please apply here.