Attention Capital is a new holding company and media investment firm that buys, builds, and scales brands and technologies that shape the attention economy, the largest and fastest-growing segment of the global economy. We are looking for an Analyst to play a key role as an early member of a growing team. Ideal candidates for this role are self-directed, proactive, analytical, and extremely comfortable with ambiguity.
- Collaborate with Attention Capital leadership to support strategic initiatives including deal evaluation, portfolio operations, and the development of new businesses
- Write investment cases and analysis to support investment decisions. This includes concise commentaries summarizing meetings and industry analysis, in-depth due diligence reports, and other periodic research including white papers exploring current topics of interest.
- Help manage the day to day business cadence, communicating progress and performance
- Support portfolio companies as needed, developing analyses, strategy recommendations, and product initiatives
- Evaluate new market opportunities, prioritize these opportunities and build business cases to support recommendations.
- Track patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth within portfolio companies and via M&A.
- Ability to convey complex and sophisticated ideas simply via cogent, well-designed, well articulated presentations
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with business judgment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and stakeholder management skills, with a track record of delivery and impact
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically leading to recommendations combined with attention to detail implementing them in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of management
- Adaptability, passion, ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- A team player with exceptional collaboration skills
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- A seasoned strategist and product-minded thinker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in a combination of top-tier management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or strategy and operations roles in tech/early stage
If interested, please apply here.