hub:raum is the corporate incubator of Deutsche Telekom that scouts and invests in disruptive startups with offices in Tel Aviv, Krakow and Berlin. As the interface to the startup ecosystem, we generate market insights and commercial opportunities for business units of Deutsche Telekom. Moreover, we run several x-industry innovation programs and prototyping projects.
We are currently hiring an Investment Analyst to join the technology investment team in Berlin.
You will analyze markets, source and evaluate deals for our investment fund.
Deal Sourcing & Analysis
• You will be responsible for an important part of our investment process by delivering qualitative and quantitive insights of potential transactions
• For this, you will build strong relationships with an ecosystem of start-ups, investors, business angels, accelerators/incubators
• You will develop/deepen a domain expertise in themes of interest (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, IoT, SaaS, Big Data, Cloud Robotics) within technology sectors across Deutsche Telekom’s core geographies
• Additionally, you will actively take part in industry and community events and represent our company and programs
• You will take care of the post-investment monitoring and governance (e.g. shareholder meetings)
• You also coordinate our existing investments and support them in developing their business
If interested, please apply here.