HV Holtzbrinck Ventures (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) has been investing in Internet and Mobile companies for more than 17 years. During this time, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures has financed over 150 companies, including blockbuster success stories like Zalando, Delivery Hero, Flixbus, Scalable Capital and many others. Today HV Holtzbrinck Ventures is one of Europe’s most successful Venture Capital funds.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst / Investment Manager for our Berlin office.
Key tasks include:
- Deal sourcing, analysis and selection
- Due Diligence and investment recommendation
- Market research leading to own themes / hypotheses
- Working with the partners in portfolio management, with a clear perspective to manage deals and portfolio companies stand-alone over time (within 1 year for Investment Manager, 2-3 years for Investment Analyst)
- Represent HV in the market, develop individual network in ecosystem
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent academic background, preferably in a technical subject like computer science or engineering
- 1-3 years professional experience (for Investment Analyst) or 3-5 year (for Investment Manager) in a high profile management consulting, investment banking or Internet / technology company
- Knowledge of and strong personal interest in technology and start-ups
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic person who enjoys actively approaching people (phone outreach, events), digging deep into details and working independently
- Proven entrepreneurial intentions / background and network in the German startup scene are a strong plus
- German speaker, fluent English
If interested, please apply here.