Growing, diverse strategy, private equity fund located in suburban Pittsburgh seeking experienced associate with hands-on start-up, roll-up, and venture investing experience.
This role will be incorporated into the existing team, supporting oversight of the company’s passive tech investments in varying spaces, active, control roles in robotics and turnaround situations, and deal flow generation, evaluation and recommendation.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in corporate finance and/or investment banking
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related field is required
- Proven ability to work independently, display leadership / C-Suite potential.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills required
- Possess superior financial modeling skills
- Prior experience in venture investing, capital raise, and investment monitoring required.
- Operational management skills including acquisition integration desired.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
- 4+ years of investment banking or consulting experience
- M&A execution experience on live transactions
- Strong analytic and financial modeling skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- A record of achievement at an academically rigorous undergraduate institution
- Master’s Degree or MBA in related field required
If interested, please apply here.