Greenspring Associates, a venture capital platform with over $8B under management, invests in established and emerging venture capital fund managers, in expansion stage venture-backed companies and in secondary investments in venture capital funds and companies. Originally founded in 2000, the Firm now has over 70 employees with offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Palo Alto, California.
Notable investments include Accel, Benchmark, Founders Fund, and NEA, as well as Chewy.com, ExactTarget, DocuSign, Scopely and Mulesoft.
- Full-spectrum Venture Capital Investing
- and evaluation of potential venture, expansion stage start-up and secondary investment opportunities
- Submit investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Monitor a sub-set of the existing Greenspring fund and company portfolio investments
- Provide analysis to the investment team on progress and projections of private investments
- Perform broad scale industry research and analysis to learn about and understand industry landscapes within our focus areas, and advise the broader investment team accordingly
- 1-2 years working in venture capital, private equity, or finance
- A true passion for the venture capital industry
- Deep understanding of advanced finance and economics concepts
- Proven analytical record
- Skillset of private valuation techniques (DCF, Comparables, Regression)
- An executive presence with the confidence to state your opinion and advocate for it
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel
- Familiarity with CRM solutions, Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or related
Greenspring Associates, Inc. salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- 401K with company match
- Personal Time off
- Daily lunch provided by Corporate Chef, stocked refrigerator with drinks and snacks
- Free Parking
- Gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
Greenspring Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit a resume including GPA.
If interested, please apply here.