The corporate strategic investment team is responsible for supporting the firm in positioning the company to generate long-term business growth and diversification through formulating and executing enterprise-level vision and strategy, driving multi-functional assignments, and facilitating Sino-US synergy creation. The team is also responsible for sourcing, assessing and executing acquisitions, investments, and partnerships / alliances based on corporate strategic priorities.
Venture Capital Deal Support:
- Gather venture capital industry information from multiple sources, including desk research, industry conference, networking events and etc.;
- Conduct venture investment research & analysis in specific areas of technology, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, SaaS and etc.;
- Monitor early stage venture activity and support the team`s outbound sourcing activity;
- Participate in company visits, formal pitched and other activities as needed; gather and organize information to facilitate investment decision making;
- Assist in performing due diligence;
- Manage venture capital portfolio database;
- Serve as a liaison between US and China team, and carry out cross-border synergy initiatives;
Other duties may be assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics and related technical areas; Master degree preferred;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in venture capital / technology companies;
- Self-starter and have strong technology background and the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing business environment;
- Strong written and oral communications skills, ability to crisply and concisely convey complex information, including the development of presentations for executive management;
- Bi-lingual English and Chinese;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
If interested, please apply here.