Leads market & business case analysis for a portfolio of disruptive technology and works as an integral part of a product commercialization team.
In the role of Analyst, Technology Ventures, you will:
- Organize and structure market & business case models for various products and recommend path to commercialization
- Liaise with BHGE Business Development team on strategy and identify opportunities
- Liaise with Finance & Legal on strategy and IP transfer process
- Manage pipeline of opportunities for new technology transfer via licensing, venture capital partners, joint ventures, strategic partners, etc.
- Manage financial analysis of new technology ideas focused on disruptive technology
- Manage valuations on abandoned technology and work with cross functional teams on monetization strategies
- Lead monthly / quarterly reviews of financial performance of Ventures & Growth incubated businesses
- Act as a consultant, influencer, and strategic thought partner to senior leadership and cross functional teams to understand licensing, venture capital, strategic partnerships and overall monetization pathways
- Work as an integral part of a commercialization product team across various technologies and businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading financial & marketing assessments
- MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading financial & marketing assessments
- Demonstrated strong leadership, organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage people and influence stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Experience with venture capital financial models, investors and valuations
- Experience with market analysis & technology transfer
- Experience in various energy businesses
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an aptitude for understanding technical subject matter
- Experience successfully partnering with senior executives
- Demonstrated proficiency assessing project risks and prioritizing mitigation plans to meet timelines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
- Highly-inclusive, strong collaborator and team player
- Strong consultative skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If interested, please apply here.