The role will cover:
1) Sourcing investments for the accelerator. The Analyst will form a core component of the Factory biz dev team and will work to identify the most promising technology concepts in London and Europe. For this function a successful candidate will need to have a strong aptitude for research, an ability to grow sourcing leads, build our presence in new geographies and ecosystems, and grow links with university and academic institutions.
2) Qualifying investments for the accelerator. The Analyst will need good technical understanding, top judgement and have strong views on technology trends.
- Extensive knowledge, enthusiasm for and interest in technology, start-ups and digital
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to build a network, source companies and develop relationships with top entrepreneurs
- Analytical mind able to qualify and understand different concepts and business models
- Functional understanding in technology and its applications
- Graduate from a top rated university and/or 1-2 years experience
- £30k-£35k p.a.
- Health and pension
- Options in Founders Factory
- 25 holiday days
- Working in 15,000 sqft office with a team of 60 and over 42 start-ups
If interested, please apply here.