Flint Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for an outstanding individual to fill an Investment Analyst position within our global investment team, based in Palo Alto, CA. The Investment Analyst will work closely with our partners, responsible for sourcing and analyzing new investment opportunities, supporting deal execution, providing general assistance to our partners, and enhancing our reach in the local startup ecosystem.
- Ongoing generation of new, quality investment opportunities
- Performing due diligence and analysis of the fund’s investment opportunities, covering products, competition, customers, business plans, teams and more
- Preparing clear investment memorandums based on detailed analysis of all aspects of the investment opportunities
- Continuously researching and investigating specific industries and verticals for the fund
- Providing day to day operational assistance for the partners
- Actively monitoring and identifying new technology trends across multiple industries
- Enhancing Flint Capital’s network in the local ecosystem by attending events, meetups, and conferences
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to think critically and creatively, combining raw data with human insights.
- An inquisitive personality, able to gather and synthesize information, and draw meaningful conclusions
- Demonstrated experience, passion and interest in technology, business and the startup world
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to rapidly become a subject matter expert in an unfamiliar field, and synthesize salient information into succinct verbal and written presentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (VC/PE, technology corporate, startup, management consulting, investment banking, tech media publication)
- Located in Palo Alto, CA
If interested, please apply here.