Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With 170M Euro under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Silicon Valley, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community.
We provide pivotal resources to our portfolio companies to accelerate growth. Over the years we’ve expanded our reach in FinTech and achieved a leadership position in that area. Speedinvest has successfully invested in FinTech companies such as Holvi, Iyzico, Payworks and Curve.
As a Financial Analyst or Associate (depending on your seniority) you will be an integral part of the Fintech team and support Partners, Principals and Associates in financial due diligence, modelling, scenario analysis and valuation, amongst others. You will play an active role in investment transactions from start to finish and provide the data needed to make informed investment decisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform in-depth financial due diligence
- Build complex financial models and perform company valuations
- Prepare summary materials and present investment recommendations in deal meetings
- Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Exceptional numerical skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of banking and financial markets
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a “can-do” attitude and take initiative
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to a goal-oriented environment
- Knowledge in Statistics is a plus
What we offer you
A competitive salary and further monetary benefits and work in inspiring environment directly with senior partners and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
If interested, please apply here.