Fertitta Capital was formed by Frank Fertitta III, Lorenzo Fertitta and Nakisa Bidarian to pursue a direct investment strategy for the Fertitta family. Fertitta Capital has an opportunistic investment mandate, investing throughout a business’s lifecycle, across the capital structure, and is industry agnostic. The team’s investment philosophy is driven by partnering with extraordinary people who we believe can achieve extraordinary returns with our support. The combined team has over 100 years of advising, investing and operating experience, achieving outsized returns for shareholders.
Fertitta Capital is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting Fertitta Capital Inc.’s investment team throughout the entire lifecycle of investments. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain complex Excel-based financial models.
- Support the overall investment opportunities with emphasis on financial and market due diligence.
- Analyze new opportunities and assist in screening investment proposals to determine fit within Fertitta Capital Inc.’s investment objectives.
- Interface with the operating partners, legal and third party consultants, as required.
- Perform market analysis.
- Build complex financial models, budgets, long-term forecasts and comparative analysis.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and prepare analysis and formalized presentations for senior management, which will include detailed operating performance variance analysis.
- Track significant events for each investment, review valuation assumptions and cash flow projections in order to update investment models and to facilitate the quarterly valuation process.
- Model various scenarios related to recapitalizations, refinancing, dispositions, joint ventures and other critical financial and strategic alternatives, including returns analysis.
- Work closely with all functional areas as they relate to business development activities.
- Assist with strategy, development and implementation of key company-wide projects.
- Support management of Fertitta Capital Inc. and other strategic partners.
- Prepare presentation materials, including investment memos, for internal meetings.
- Prepare business and brand highlight presentations for potential business partners.
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 2-3 years of experience at a top-tier investment bank, private equity firm, and/or internal corporate development / M&A.
- Superior quantitative and financial modeling skills, with proven analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding academic settings (MBA is not a prerequisite).
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, multi-task, prioritize, communicate and function on a small team in a collegial environment.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and ability to take direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel if required.
If interested, please apply here.