Endiya Partners is an early-stage venture capital fund that invests in IP led product startups that are globally relevant. Endiya’s portfolio consists of disruptive and category-defining companies across the Technology, Healthcare, and Tech-enabled Consumer sectors.
Leveraging deep domain expertise along with vast entrepreneurial and operating experience, the Endiya team plays a key role in co-creating scalable businesses while bridging a funding gap between Angel and Series A investments in the venture capital spectrum of India. For more info, please visit http://www.endiya.com
The Job :
Graduate from a Tier 1 college in India or abroad. The role is designed for pre-MBA candidates. The Analyst will work alongside senior investment professionals to support all aspects of sourcing, investment, portfolio management & fund operations.
Position Details :
– Deal Diligence and Market Research : Preparing investment memos, building financial models, making reference calls, and mapping industries
– Portfolio Work and Execution : Supporting partners in their work with portfolio companies and getting operationally involved with portfolio companies
– Fund Level Work : Preparing for annual/ quarterly meetings, developing presentation materials for corporate development, and managing data for internal review processes
– Deal Sourcing : Meeting entrepreneurs, attending events, developing relationships in the eco-system, and developing investment themes
– Transaction : Assisting investment leads with documentation process at the time of investment
– Candidates for the Analyst role should have demonstrated the ability to rapidly understand and evaluate markets, companies and technologies.
– Graduate from a Tier 1 college in India or abroad
– Self-driven with a knack to work in small team, exceptionally personable, intellectually fierce, and task oriented
– Two to five years of work experience having analytical, research, communication and presentation skills
– Passion for early stage startups and entrepreneurship
– Excellent rolodex in relevant fields
– Technical and/or operational experience is a plus
If interested, please apply here.