Dreamit (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is the third most established accelerator in the country and the first accelerator in the country to focus on post-seed, pre-Series A stage companies. Dreamit is led by a team of seasoned and proven entrepreneurs and surrounded by a network of industry experts and sophisticated co-investors that help drive the growth of its companies and enhanced financial returns. Dreamit’s accelerator is a unique operationally focused platform concentrating on de-risking business models and driving expedited scale and milestone achievement.
Dreamit’s model is proven by its portfolio’s industry leading follow-on funding rate – 5x the industry average. Entrepreneurs who would never otherwise consider an accelerator work with Dreamit because of its approach and results. Dreamit’s accelerator program provides Dreamit Fund III with proprietary deal flow of top global entrepreneurs, unparalleled intelligence into each company and their ability to execute along with advantaged financial investment terms.
- Conduct comprehensive market/industry, financial, operational, business and return due diligence on potential investments for Dreamit’s venture funds
- Assist Dreamit’s Chief Investment Officer on fundraising activity for subsequent venture funds
- Provide operational support to portfolio companies in Dreamit’s large and growing portfolio
- Manage relationships with the broader venture capital and startup ecosystem to provide resources to Dreamit’s portfolio
- Manage Limited Partner reports and communications on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Create financial models, including scenario analysis, to support Dreamit’s Chief Operating Officer with internal strategy discussions
- Support with internal projects including the audit of Dreamit’s venture funds, startup recruitment for the accelerator program and others
- Ad hoc projects to support Dreamit’s broader vision
- Excitement and passion about the startup world
- Display strong analytical skills in situations that require accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and strive in a fast pace, constantly evolving environment
- Takes initiative to make forward progress on goals without requiring step-by-step direction
- Most importantly, an all around good person to complement the team Dreamit has built
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org“. In the cover letter, please discuss your interest in startups and technology and how you’ve pursued that interest in tangible ways.