Dream Industries (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) founding partners together with thought-leaders in the crypto space have established the Blockchain Asset and Cryptocurrency Fund and are now looking for a Cryptocurrency Analyst who will help us in analyzing external and internal data. We hold deep conviction on the prospects of the crypto space and are looking for someone who has a passion for cryptocurrency and a curiosity to explore the space full-time.The role would entail both filtering inbound deal flow, seeking out interesting deals in the space; existing network in cryptocurrency space is critical. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who has been exploring and dabbling in ICOs over the past 2-5 years and wants to dive in full-time. We’re open to both Senior and Junior Analyst candidates,depending on experience level.
- Develop own strategy for adding new digital assets (crypto tokens) tothe fund portfolio
- Define criteria and own analysis to prioritize addition of newdigital assets
- Work with digital asset partners to identify technical implicationsfor deploying new tokens and potential new blockchain tech
- Assess ongoing success for digital assets to identify opportunitiesfor improvement
- Support fund Investment Committee with research and analysis toidentify and capture additional opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field –– technical, financial,
security, or analytical role in equity research, investment banking,venture capital, strategy consulting, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Crypto/Blockchain industry
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience with market data analysis a plus
- Expertise in Tableau, Domo or other data visualization and BI tools a plus
- Skilled in a statistical software package, such R, Matlab, SAS a plus
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality
- Comfortable handling sometimes ambiguously defined problems, developing creative solutions and delivering against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- A team player that works well with teams across the company
- Work location: Moscow, with possible travel to US, Europe and China
- Salary: U$ 3,000 – 5,000 equivalent
If Interested, please apply here.