Venture Capital and early growth firm Dalus Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for a full-time Analyst to join its Monterrey office.
The ideal candidate will come from a leading academic institution, Bachelor degree in the fields of Finance, Business, Economics, Science or Engineering. 1-2 years of relevant work experience such as in the financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE), consulting firm or C-level position in a startup. Very strong analytical skills, critical reasoning and research capabilities. Information analysis and synthesis abilities. Fast learner in dynamic environment. Advanced financial modeling skills. Proactive and self-motivated. Able to work under uncertainty. Strong interest in technology, innovation and the startup ecosystem in Mexico and Latin America. Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable. Advanced use of Office tools Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish, are also requisites.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Actively participate in the investment analysis process (due diligence) and deal execution.
- Portfolio companies’ monitoring and value-add activities.
- Support in fundraising activities.
- Internal and investor-related reporting.
- Assistance in drafting and reviewing term sheets and other transactional documentation.
Interested candidates may send CV and Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com