Alphalabs is part of CLSA, Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group. Established to identify, seed and scale early-stage, Asia-focused, financial technology companies, Alphalabs has direct access to CLSA’s long-established, innovative, technology-driven financial services business, enabling it to evaluate and grow potential investments in a real-time enterprise environment.
- Identify investment opportunities and formulate ideas, with a focus on FinTech investments.
- Conduct research and financial analysis including financial modelling and valuation.
- Assist in due diligence and deal execution process.
- Support internal / administrative tasks and processes
- Strong passion and interest in technology, start-ups and investments.
- Solid financial statement analysis and modelling skills.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in corporate finance, consulting or corporate M&A.
- University graduates from top tier universities are preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office application.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as “Associate – Venture Capital Fund”.
If interested, please apply here.