We are seeking: An entrepreneurial minded individual who is passionate about impact investing, climate change, and sustainability. Capable of quickly grasping new concepts, innovation models and seeking a long-term career in investment and analytics.
Please submit a CV/Resume and Cover Letter describing your interest to Paul Watson. If no cover letter is provided, you will not be considered for the role.
And while much of our team works remotely, the preference would be Austin, and potentially Houston, TX
- Perform a broad range of quantitative micro/macro financial analysis, data gathering, and synthesis
- Perform high quality industry, market structure, and competitor-positioning studies
- Conduct critical synthesis of publicly available information and primary research
- Assist in the production and development of client presentations, research summaries, expert reports, and supporting presentation of findings to project teams and clients
- BS/BA in engineering, economics, mathematics, environmental science or a similar quantitative field from a top-tier institution
- 1-2 years of experience in leading strategy consulting firm
- Experience should have a strong energy/infrastructure industry focus
- Ability to meet deadlines in compressed timeframes with strict attention to detail
- Enjoy working in small teams, engaging in respectful but challenging intellectual debate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working remotely and independently
· Competitive compensation based on qualifications with part time to full time ramp-up
About Climate Impact Capital, LLC
Climate Impact Capital LLC (CIC) invests in and manages technology driven, disruptive early stage companies that have the potential to transform the energy industry and significantly impact climate change issues. We identify market opportunities alongside our corporate partners, and then provide strategic, financial and technology development expertise to achieve long term successful company growth, financial returns, and positive impact.
CIC’s mission is to help large corporations and start-ups to successfully work together to develop, implement, and significantly accelerate strategies to advance clean power, energy efficiency, decarbonization, and gas technology solutions with the goal of reducing climate change impacts and conserving resources.
CIC has two primary divisions (Investments and Consulting) and a “hard-tech” commercialization and innovation platform through Texas Innovates.
USA Positions Locations:
Climate Impact Capital currently operates from Houston, Austin and Palo Alto.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- Post undergrad: 2 years (Preferred)
- Analyst: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If interested, please apply here.