- Preferably Engineering degree (Civil, Building, Industrial, IT, Aerospace)
- Architecture degree
- IT Degree (software, information systems, etc.)
- Business Administration degree
- Physics degree
- Mathematics degree
- Economics degree
The Venture Analyst will contribute to our Corporate Venture Capital division of Cemex (Linkedin, Crunchbase) with the identification and evaluation of potential investment projects and start-ups within the construction ecosystem worldwide. This position will create significant and long-lasting value within the organization, as it will work very closely with entrepreneurs & industry leaders to select the highest potential start-ups for investment or for the internal idea development & incubation process.
The main functions will be:
- Monitoring and analysis of the Construction Tech Ecosystem
- Identify, filter and analyse possible strategic investments in start-ups on a global scale
- Participate in Due diligence, Valuations and Contract negotiations with start ups
- Exploration of collaboration opportunities with start-ups, with participation in events with entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Collaborate in the development and incubation of business ideas
- Development of projects based on new technologies (Big Data, Blockchain, IoT, Virtual Reality, 3D printing, Robotics, among others).
- Bilingual or advanced English level (at least C1), basic to medium Spanish level
- Great analytical skills applied with logical structure and business sense
- Strong motivation and enthusiasm for start-ups, construction and technology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple non-related work streams
- Enhancement of our knowledge platforms (data sourcing, processing and updating)
- Creative mindset for problem solving
- Commitment to results
If interested, please apply here.