Casa Verde Capital (‘CVC’) is a venture capital firm focusing on the ancillary cannabis industry. We are building a portfolio around a view that the legal cannabis industry will be one of the most compelling investment categories of our generation.
CVC is looking to hire an analyst that will join our team in Los Angeles.
The candidate will assist across a variety of functions, including but not limited to:
- Research the cannabis industry as well as specific companies
- Develop analyses and presentation materials used for internal and external purposes
- Screen startups in the cannabis space for potential investment
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments
- Identify conferences and events for CVC to participate
- Highly motivated and flexible, with an eye for attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ability to take initiative and function independently
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity: desire to expand and refine research abilities and knowledge
- Some prior experience and knowledge in startups, private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, investment banking, and/or technology is desired
If interested, please apply here.