Bunge Limited (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 32,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed; produces edible oil products for consumers and commercial customers in the food processing, industrial and artisanal bakery, confectionery, human nutrition and food service categories; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York.
- Review data room, financial projections and participate in company pitches on both active and passive pipeline companies including detailed notes preparation
- Help the venture team in performing preliminary and deep dive due diligence on target and pipeline companies including detailed notes preparation
- Develop robust financial analysis to model investment trajectories and exit returns
- Assist in drafting the investment memo
- Conduct secondary research on specific areas of technology including market mapping and macro trends in the areas within the scope of BV’s investments
- Perform adhoc financial and other analysis on existing portfolio investments, as might be needed
- Other activities as required, per direction from Managing Director, Bunge Ventures
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in Finance
- Experience: 2-3 years with previous experience in Food and Agri preferably in Investment banking, private equity or Venture capital
- Financial analysis: Expertise in DCF, valuation and other financial analysis
- Technology: Expertise in Microsoft office – Word, excel, power point as well as other tools
If interested, please apply here.