The analyst will work alongside executives in the selection of investments for Brace Pharma Capital’s growing portfolio. This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have a keen interest in life sciences and finance. The successful candidate must be proactive, hands-on, detail oriented, flexible and motivated.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support and add value to the day-to-day efforts of Brace, especially business development activities, general business issues, and market analysis.
- Conduct market analysis and competitive landscaping
- Carry out secondary research and interview subject matter experts to gather a well-informed perspective.
- Support due diligence of potential investment opportunities.
Educational, skills and Experience requirement
- Master’s degree/PhD in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or molecular biology
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive, hands-on, well organized, flexible, self-motivated and resourceful
If interested, please apply here.