The Strategic Ventures Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst is responsible for synthesis and management of financial projections for potential acquisition and joint venture opportunities on behalf of BAYADA Home Health Care and potential M&A partners. This position is a key member of BAYADA’s Strategic Ventures team and will play a critical role in determining both financial and objective-based returns for the organization. The analyst will digest information provided by potential business partners and other sources and apply that information to complex financial models and management reporting practices. He/she will create financial presentations and present facts to upper management.
This is an office-based position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with financial and operational modeling (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows, capital planning, NPV, ROI) and due diligence for new business ventures, including acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Preparation and assessment of due diligence data during transaction development
- Acting as a trusted advisor and expert with regard to financial planning and analysis subject matter.
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual management presentations for Partner Boards of Managers and BAYADA executives and Board of Trustees.
- Developing complex ad-hoc reports; research the source of data issues and provide recommendations for continual improvement of our applications.
- Four (4) year college degree (finance, accounting, business preferred).
- Minimum three (3) years successful experience in corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Investment Banking, or Private equity with upward momentum in responsibilities. Healthcare corporate finance experience is a plus.
- Ability to create/synthesize income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, ROI, and NPV projection models using business drivers and financial assumptions. Ability to manage and synthesize recommendations based on multiple scenarios.
- Experience in performing pricing valuations using combinations of discounted cash flows (DCF) and transaction/trading multiples
- Advanced expertise using Microsoft Excel as a financial modelling and presentation tool (presentation of work samples will be required).
- Experience in leading and executing preparation of Executive-facing Power Point presentations
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment where priorities often change due to deal flow.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid record of goal achievement and exceeding performance standards.
- Willingness and drive to exceed expectations; spend the time and effort necessary to complete all tasks to the highest level.
- Well-developed ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner to groups of employees, manager, directors, and executives.
- Ability to motivate and be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative; problem solving ability, leadership skills, and ability to foster interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing multiple requests simultaneously.
If interested, please apply here.