Alt Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in revenue producing high impact startups that develop technologies and platforms for market advantage and industry disruption. The fund invests across a range of internet and mobile companies focusing in sectors such as: E-commerce, Marketplaces, Consumer Internet, Mobile services and applications, Software, Cloud computing, Big data, FinTech and other services related to technology and Internet. The firm focuses in Seed stage and series A with follow on investments. It is located strategically in Miami with a local office in Mexico to mainly focus its investments in Latin American technology startups.
ALT Full-Time Analyst
- Help the investment team design and develop the pre-investment processes (due diligence, valuation, new investment screening).
- Help the investment team design and develop the post-investment processes (KPI´s, portfolio needs with key team, growth and next rounds of investment).
- Assist the funds investment team in the evaluation of investments (business plan screening, desk reviews, due diligence, field analysis, financial modeling, valuations) and assist in deal execution.
- Support the managing and monitoring of ALTs portfolio companies.
- Perform independent analysis on various company issues, evaluate options and make recommendations.
- Develop presentations, reports and conduct independent analysis relating to potential new investments and existing portfolio companies.
- Interface with ALTs investment team on both broad investment and company specific topics.
- Deepen industry knowledge and contacts to help drive investment strategy and effectively conduct due diligence.
- Extend the firm’s reach and reputation through targeted outreach initiatives.
- At least 2 years of work experience in investment banking, corporate finance, equity research, management consulting, private equity or venture capital.
- Demonstrated interest in Latin America and commitment to change the venture capital and entrepreneurial ecosystem through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Strong organizational quantitate and analytical skills detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, financial analysis, accounting techniques and valuations.
- Ability to manage independently and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- High degree of professionalism with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required.
If interested, please apply here, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org