Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Analyst-Investment Associate with Ascension System Office-MO, you will have the opportunity to assist the asset class Analysts and Directors with managing the portfolio of investments. This position will require investment research, manager due diligence, portfolio monitoring and documentation support. It will also serve as a support role to the Client Service, Legal, and Compliance groups for investment management functions.
- Work with Asset Class teams while attending manager meetings and analyzing existing and prospective investments.
- Assist with market analysis and asset class commentaries.
- Assist with maintaining the investment manager database, including current and prospective managers. Database includes notes, analysis, and evaluations of both existing and prospective managers.
- Assist with monitoring all investments for adherence to our Socially Responsible Guidelines
- Assist in the execution of legal documents pertaining to new and existing investments
- Assist Client Service Group with production and distribution of client reporting materials
- Maintain databases related to investments, client relations, and business development.
- All work is performed with a direct reflection of the Mission, Vision and Values of Ascension Investment Management.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Mathematics discipline preferred.
- Will consider recent graduates, 0-3 years of experience in an office environment preferred.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite
- Strong analytical and written communications
If interested, please apply here.