This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Coordinates with legal and managers for document reviews.
- Assists in the internal portfolio management and trade settlements.
- Runs the monthly management reports and prepares the CFO monthly presentation.
- Runs the manager’s performance report and reconciles the performance with managers.
- Assists in the retirement asset management and prepares committee meeting reports.
- Assists in venture funds reviews and venture capital reporting.
- Works closely with the Treasury Accounting group to replace statutory deposits.
- Assists auditing and accounting departments in obtaining documentation on investments for audits.
- Files documentations and works on ad-hoc projects.
Requirements: BS/BA in Accounting/Finance required. MBA and / or progress toward CFA preferred.Minimum 3 – 5 years of financial experience or a combination of education and experience required.Prior investment experience preferred.Strong analytical skills and good organizational skills.Good communication skills, both written and oral.The ability to work independently required. Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
If interested, please apply here.