AngelList is a platform for investing in early stage technology companies. It facilitated over $250M in online investment in 2017 and powers the world’s largest seed fund.
AngelList sources deals from syndicate leads – experienced angels – including early investors in Uber, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, Twitter and Stripe.
You will meet hundreds of the world’s best startups and investors as you screen and execute deals. You will focus on deal operations, but see all aspects of AngelList’s fundraising business through special projects. This is a year-long role for new or recent graduates. Upon successful completion of the program, analysts will be on track for increased responsibilities. We’ll help you find the right role across the startup ecosystem.
- Close deals – manage and close early stage financings
- Screen deals – review startup pitches and prepare deal research
- Run fund operations – set up venture funds and close transactions
Hack together a few small launches.
- Outstanding academic track record
- Proven execution skills
- Technical background (e.g. math, programming, etc)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Top angels – work with great angels and learn how they make investment decisions
- Deal signals – learn to read a deal
- Business models & technologies– see hundreds of innovative ideas before they’re popular
- Product – work alongside engineers and designers
- Getting things done – break down high-level goals
- Self-management – take initiative in a management-light environment
- Founders & Startups – manage interactions with hundreds of startups
- Angels & VCs – be the primary contact for active syndicate leads
- LPs – understand the “money behind the money”
If interested, please apply here.