Convinced that finance and the real economy must be reconciled, we launched Anaxago in May 2012 to build a bridge between talented entrepreneurs and passionate investors looking for new opportunities.
In just four years, Anaxago has established itself in a growing market to become the leading equity crowdfunding platform: today, more than 50M € have been invested by its only community in startups and projects. real estate promotion. We are strengthening our team and need you to meet the challenges of this new industry and consolidate our position as number one.
We are all keen to select the best projects for our investors and challenge them as if we are investing ourselves. At the same time, we are working alongside selected entrepreneurs to make their fundraising a quick success. This role of trusted third party is based on values of intellectual honesty, humility and collective ingenuity.
If these values are familiar and you are looking for a stimulating, demanding and terribly rewarding work environment, welcome on board!
- COLLECTIVE RECRUITMENT SESSION ***At the heart of the Innovation division, you will be accompanied by a complete team in permanent contact with the investment committee.The mission has many responsibilities including:
- Deal flow : participation and preparation of weekly commitment committees.
- Analysis : financial analysis, review of business plan assumptions, strategic analysis.
- Investment process : contribution to the due diligence, valuation and production phases of the terms sheets and the transaction note.
QualificationsAnalytical, with a good spirit of synthesis, organized and autonomous.
- Student at the end of the year BAC +4/5 (major business schools or engineering schools, large institutions)
- First experience required in financial analysis, investment and / or consulting
- Very good skills in corporate finance required: P & L, cash flow plan, financing plan
- Rigor and sense of detail
- Strong work capacity and challenge taste
- Writing facilities, fluency in French (mother tongue or bilingual)
- COLLECTIVE RECRUITMENT SESSION ***
- Profile: graduation
- Start: between November 2017 and January 2018 for 6 months minimum
- Compensation: 800-1100 € according to profile + end of internship bonus
- Position based in our new premises 75002 (metro Sentier / Strasbourg Saint-Denis)
- A good control of the babyfoot is a plus
If interested, please apply here.