- Assist in the operational oversight of existing AFC/AFA/Cameron Venures/CELP investments and acquisitions.
- Assist in the location, evaluation and execution of VC investment and acquisition opportunities that are consistent with the Company’s investment profile and return expectations.
- Master’s Degree in Business – Administration/Finance/Accounting area of study required
- Other significant educational/professional achievement in venture capital related activities accompanied by relevant transactional and operational oversight experience.
- Understanding of and successful transactional experience in VC investments / acquisition activities
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions with respect to deal terms, developing projections, reviewing legal documents, integration of targets and tracking post acquisition performance
- Qualitative and quantative analysis, including but not limited to target industry, markets, Customers, value proposition, operational models and budgets, financial statements, business plans, organizational culture and the risks associated the transaction
- In-depth understanding of business valuation methodologies and techniques
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Proven ability to organize, synthesize and present information
- Intermittent domestic and international travel
If interested, please apply here.