Altos Ventures is a well-respected global venture growth investor with offices in Silicon Valley and Asia with over $1 billion active AUM and a portfolio of 70 active companies. Altos partners with founders of fast-growing consumer and enterprise technology companies to build long-term value.
We are seeking an energetic individual to join our team to:
- Collect and analyze financial information from Altos portfolio companies
- Prepare supporting material for presentations and investment memos
- Support the investment team in research and financial modeling
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- University graduate
- 1-2 years prior work experience in accounting, consulting or similarly relevant field
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
- Strong written communication skills
- Mastery of Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
Since 1996, Altos has formed four venture capital funds ranging in size from $50 million to $100 million. We have the support and backing of some of the leading endowments, financial institutions, fund of funds, and family offices in North America and Asia. We invest in all sectors of the IT industry including software, systems, services and components. Our capital commitments have ranged from $100,000 to over $6 million. For special situations, we can access additional capital, having raised more than $1 billion from co-investors and limited partners. We prefer to be the first and lead institutional investor – from raw start-ups to profitable, bootstrapped businesses. In all cases, there must be an opportunity and a mutual commitment to create significant value with limited additional funding.
If interested, please apply here.