ICM Australia is looking for expressions of interest to join our portfolio management team involved with the Allectus Capital technology fund. The role is based in the Sydney office reporting to a small investment team managing c USD$300m across the Asia Pacific and UK.
As part of the portfolio management team you would mostly help us manage our growing investment portfolio, comprising financial and KPI analysis, valuation modelling and reporting for investee companies. You would also assist us review new Seed/Series A investments for the fund on an ad hoc basis.
Salary based on experience and existing role, but this role would suit a junior analyst from a Big 4 accounting, TS or corporate finance background. Startup candidates with financial expertise will also be considered as will management consultants.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 1-3 years experience with financial statements, investment valuations and/or KPI reporting
- Highly commercial and logical mindset
- A strong self-directed work ethic
- Strong data analytics and spreadsheet skills, experience in visualisation of data or PowerBI a plus
- Demonstrated passion for technology and startups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please also send an email to email@example.com with short (no more than 150 words answers per question) to these four simple questions
1) Why are you passionate about tech and do you have a specific example or examples? Feel free to include links to your twitter, github, blogs or other
2) What is the most disruptive technology you see today which you personally use?
3) What do you believe that others around you disbelieve?
4) List your favourite 3 blogs, podcast or writers regarding technology and why
For further information regarding our portfolio visit http://www.allectuscapital.limited
Due to the high volume of applications for this position only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We regret we may not be able to contact all candidates to decline, so your understanding is appreciated.
If interested, please apply here.