We are a fast-moving, intensely curious early-stage investment group. We seek exceptional, inspired founders from around the world who will set the course for ground-breaking innovation in mobility, security, and the future of flight. Our vision is to continuously ignite interest in the wonder that is aerospace.
Airbus is in our DNA, from our legacy of innovation and industry expertise to our global network. It is an asset to every company we fund, if and when they want it. Yet we operate with autonomy and trust, from the investments we make to the technologies they develop; we independently support entrepreneurs with unique ideas, plans, and structures. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and Paris and fund start-ups across the globe. We are a valuable, efficient, and energetic partner to those who recognize that advances in aerospace will impact all life on Earth and beyond.
Position Summary: Investment Analyst will participate in a wide range of activities in support of the Airbus Ventures mission: deal sourcing, due diligence, deal execution, and portfolio management.
- Description: Technical, financial, and market diligence 35%
- Description: Deal sourcing 35%
- Description: Portfolio management 30%
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- BS in STEM
- Up to 3 years of experience as a venture analyst required
- International experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Self-starter, natural strategic and system thinker, comfortable with engaging in deep analytical research, strong critical thinker
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Multilingual skills preferred
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Proficiency in big data analytics tools, MS Office, venture capital CRM tools (e.g. Pipedrive)
- 5-10% local travel
- US citizenship preferred
Decision Making, Complexity:
Investment Analyst will make investment recommendations to Airbus Ventures Partners based on screened startups and technical/market analysis. This position will interface with the global Airbus Ventures team, as well as the broader Airbus global cross-functional organization.
This position will be based in Menlo Park, reporting to the Airbus Ventures CEO with dotted lines to Investment Partners.
If interested, please apply here.