An opportunity has arisen to join a Single Family Office based in West London as a Real Estate & VC Analyst. The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently and within a small team and have extensive experience in the Real Estate Sector.The office offers a good work/life balance, with a professional but relaxed environment and flexibility on time but with an emphasis of getting the job done to the highest level of proficiency and on time.
Primary Responsibilities Of The Role Will Include
- Analysing and valuing potential acquisition opportunities for the Company
- Financial modelling and projection of performance, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Monitoring the performance and general management of the assets (both properties and VC targeted companies), including operational and strategic reviews
- Identifying new opportunities for investment
- Drafting initial memos and creating initial Financial Model
- Prepare proposal for Committee
- Execution of deal – liaising with legal teams, external parties, etc.
- Manage Properties held ensuring that they create value. This will include:
- Holding and renting properties to prime/low risk tenants and liaising with external partners
- Value Add to properties where a degree of refurbishment is profitable
- Exiting deals – marketing and selling on completion, work with banks and third parties where needed.
- Venture Capital projects will require the same processes and range of duties as the Real Estate segment.
- Projects from identification of potential to full analysis
- Target initial seeding to Series B funding
- Most sectors considered excluding Pharma and Biotech
- The successful candidate will have outstanding intellect and analytical skills.
- Experience in Real Estate Analysis and ideally Venture Capital projects, family office, investment banking or management consulting environment.
- The proven ability to work in a small/boutique sized team.
If interested, please apply here.