Ad Ventures is a venture and seed stage investment fund driving above-market, risk-adjusted portfolio returns by funding innovative, high-growth Consumer Goods companies in the US. Ad Ventures has teamed up with the Harmon Brothers, the masterminds behind advertising campaigns for Squatty Potty, Purple Mattress, FiberFix, Chatbooks, and more. The Ad Ventures team screens over 1,500 unique investment opportunities across the US each year to find the most innovative and groundbreaking new Consumer Goods companies.
As an analyst you will be involved in all aspects of the fundraising and investment process including sourcing, screening, due diligence, and monitoring investments. In addition, you will also perform industry and market research, competitive analysis, business model analysis, and assist the investment committee in the formation of investment theses for investments in the fund. We are looking for someone that is passionate about entrepreneurship/VC investing and that is self-motivated.
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Passionate about consumer goods, technology, entrepreneurship and the venture capital industry
- Comfortable with ambiguity and eager to learn
- Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs experience
- Strong academic performance
- 1-3+ years of experience in venture capital, technology, management consulting, investment banking or other relevant fields
- Data Analytics and programing experience
- Spanish, Portugese or other second languages
Job Type: Full-time
- Investment Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management Consulting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
If interested, please apply here.