For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
Located in Oakland’s Jack London Square, A3Ventures is the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA. We anticipate needs and shape innovations to help people make sense of our rapidly changing world.
As a Venture Capital Analyst, you will be a core part of an agile and passionate team charged with developing, incubating, and launching a portfolio of businesses that:
- Embrace key megatrends, disruptive technologies, and business models;
- Are collectively capable of generating ~$400+ million in revenue during the next 10 years; and
- Leverage the privileged assets, resources, and distinctive capabilities of AAA.
What you’ll do:
Competitive Landscape – research the key areas for A3V and identify an investment thesis for each area
Business Case Development – Develop business cases, projections, and recommendations for potential A3V investment. Develop an informed perspective of key sectors. Cultivate your own ecosystem and investing thesis for A3V / AAA.
Diligence and Research – Perform the required primary research to understand whether or not to invest in a given company.
What you have done:
- You have 4-6 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (required). MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in an investment firm writing investment memos and performing diligence
- Exposure to key sectors: mobility, financial services, consumer focused products and services
If interested, please apply here.