We are currently seeking industry experts/advisors with a focus on TMT, Advanced Manufacturing, Biotechnology, and other new technologies. We need a highly-qualified person to help build out our growth initiatives.
Advisor will play an important role in supporting the company and our clients in performing in-depth industry analysis and understanding the technology. If you have rich experience in a technical field covering the above disciplines and relevant experiences in conducting in-depth technology due diligence from the perspective of investors, we would like to speak with you.
Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus but not a must.
Job Type / Category
- Conduct Research & Screening on potential investment opportunities
- Conduct industry in-depth research & due diligence
- Map out industry-related value proposition and study vertical markets
- Work with internal teams, present insights from industry data
- Source, assess and track new investment opportunities
- Communicate and interact with deal team members
- Additional responsibilities as assigned on an ad-hoc basis
Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, Ph.D., etc.)from a top university in TMT, Advanced Manufacturing, Biotech and/or other technical field or related discipline preferred
- Strong interest in consulting, venture capital, and/or investment
- 10 year+ of relevant industry experience
- Research experience in the aforementioned fields preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Fluency in Mandarin and English preferred
- Understanding of Asian market is a Plus
SCGC USA provides strategic consulting services to companies in North America/Israel/Europe/Japan with their business development and expansion in Asia, especially in China. Founded in 2018, we have successfully connected a portfolio of highly vetted startups to their suppliers, customers, and investors in Asia, building a thriving global ecosystem. We focus on seven core sectors including consumer goods, TMT, life science, new material, and energy/environment.
Our clients also include established Asian investment funds with a long track record of investment in incubation, early-stage and growth companies. SCGC USA helps our clients identify high growth companies, discover talented entrepreneurs and conduct due diligence on promising opportunities globally.
SCGC USA offers a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature and so is our client base.
We are passionate about what we do and believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles. We value our employees, offering employee coverage for medical and dental insurance.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)
- Doctorate (Required)
- Chinese (Required)
- Multiple locations
If interested, please apply here.