The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Facility to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Flair to work as both a highly functioning team member and as capable individual contributor.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field
- Full competence with MS Office software
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship