AmFam Ventures is the corporate VC arm of American Family Insurance, one of the nation’s leading P&C insurers and a Fortune 500 company. We are an early-stage firm based in Madison, WI, focusing on Seed, Series A and Series B investments in InsurTech, IoT and Data/Analytics. Our firm was founded in 2013, with a deal team of six investors managing 40 portfolio companies.
We are looking to hire a Summer Associate in 2017, for a 10-12 week internship with flexibility on start date. Market compensation expected, up to 25% travel, and a full-time offer based on performance.
- Must be in pursuit of MBA or relevant graduate degree (in their final year)
- 3+ years experience in VC, banking, consulting or tech
- Exceptional drive and ability to contribute to the startup ecosystem
- Intellectual curiosity in spades
- High EQ/good networker
- Empathetic and humble
- Top-tier undergraduate degree
How to apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. In lieu of a cover letter, we ask that you attach a relevant work product of your choice (i.e. investment thesis, market analysis, or writing sample).