Kiddar Capital, founded by construction and real estate industry veteran Todd Hitt, is a private equity firm with over $800m in capital deployed that originates, structures, and manages strategic equity investments across a variety of business disciplines. Core investments include all real estate sectors as well as technology and innovation.
The Venture Capital team focuses on smart city technology startups for strategic late stage seed and Series A-B investments, typically between $1m and $10m in check size. This team occasionally evaluates other growth investments, including sports, hospitality, intellectual property, and strategic acquisitions.
Summer Analyst will report to the Venture Capital Principal and support Kiddar Capital across all aspects of venture capital management, including:
- Deal sourcing, data entry, market analysis, and due diligence for potential investments.
- Digital business development via social media, e-mail, and CRM software
- Industry trend analysis, executive briefings, financial modeling, competitive analysis, and other critical strategic research.
Our office is located in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. Summer Analyst will be expected to work in office 4/5 days a week and be available for meetings across the DC Metro Area. Sparse travel expected for conferences, meetings, and events via commercial and private flight.
Summer Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Recent or imminent graduation from undergraduate or MBA program
- Business, Economics, or Finance undergraduate degree or an MBA
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial perspective
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of business law and organization