For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
We want to start off the new year by strengthening our portfolio team to master our continuous growth. If optimization is your middle name and you’re the ultimate analytical mastermind who doesn’t stop until we’re at the top of every hit list—we’re pleased to meet you and welcome you on board.
What will keep you challenged?
- Own the guidance and support of the ventures fundraising, M&A processes and business development-initiatives which help our ventures in their growth.
- Act as the single source of truth and stay up-to-date with your venture’s numbers, changes and challenges.
- Foster and develop the strategic & operative portfolio management – including financials, KPIs and portfolio analysis to help provide a transparent overview of our portfolio companies.
- Build collaborative relationships in order to provide an entrepreneurial sparing with our portfolio companies.
- Become a market expert in your field and have an eye on competition and M&A to provide an excellent decision basis for internal stakeholders.
What will make you succeed?
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the area of portfolio management in venture capital, private equity, M&A or consulting.
- A combination of entrepreneurial and analytical thinking paired with very strong hands-on mentality and communication skills is key to success.
- You have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have a passion for excellence.
- It’s easy for you to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Being part of the Portfolio Management team, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting Fintech and Insurtech start-up’s evolving.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly supportive finleap team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
IF interested, please apply here.