Directs, plans, organizes and evaluates the development, coordination and management of Northwell Ventures Operations. Oversees the planning, organizing, and operational performance of identified divisions and strategic initiatives. Participates in the development, implementation, and sustained management of financial and strategic planning activities. Manages the activities of the new ventures operations group. Facilitates initiatives aimed at improving operational efficiency, quality, and the integration of Northwell Ventures into the operations of the Health System.
1. Coordinates, oversees, and manages objectives of the Northwell Ventures operations group and strategic initiatives as identified by leadership:
- Organizes efforts to prioritize needs of specified divisions across the ventures operations groups.
- Directs the new ventures operations team, ensures operational goals, timelines and deliverables are achieved.
- Initiates, coordinates strategic analyses of market opportunities, growth objectives, diligence, implementation and operations for responsible entities.
- Oversees the development and monitoring of strategic operating goals, objectives and reports operational performance.
- Initiates and evaluates analyses identifying best practices and opportunities. Makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures across all ventures operations groups.
2. Financial Management
- Develops and oversees financial management including budget, salary, capital, and revenue and expense projections.
- Participates in planning, organizing, and coordinating financial practices to grow revenue and manage expenses.
3. Operational Performance
- Monitors and evaluates division performance by developing metrics and monitoring measurement tools.
- Applies new concepts and techniques to streamline operations and improve outcomes. Identifies and implements technology to improve operations.
- Prepares operational analysis of the operating entities of Northwell Ventures Operations, presentations, and other recommendations as required. Presents analysis and recommendations to leadership of Northwell Ventures Operations.
- Advises and directly supports the VP of Ventures Operations on all potential opportunities benefitting ventures operations.
4. Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports; and oversees the selection, development, management and evaluation of indirect reports.
5. Builds and maintains productive inter/intra departmental and vendor work relationships to optimize operations.
6. Assigns and prioritizes assignments of staff. Ensures staff development to maximize operation and business needs.
7. Oversees, evaluates educational needs related to operational business practices and conducts-in services.
8. Develops, builds and grows relationships in and out industry to keep current with advances in the management and evolvement of assigned business units.
9. Acts as a liaison between business development and ventures operations.
10. Performs related duties, as required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Services, Public Administration, Finance or related field, required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible healthcare administration experience, required.
- Experience in healthcare clinical operations administration, preferred
If interested, please apply here.