- Participate as a key member of the VP, New Ventures and Business Development direct and cross-functional team of key stakeholders across the business units
- Manage team members and vendors assigned to new ventures projects. Work as an integrated, highly collaborative member of CAMS.
- Engaging Business Units + Clients
- Structuring Traditional and Non-Traditional, Strategic Partnerships
- Seeding Emerging Models + Technologies
- Foundational Activities Supporting the Above
- Experience: 10+ years of professional experience, predominantly in a financial, strategic planning or business development capacity. Successful track record in corporate innovation or start-up business and mobility related ventures, including leadership experience preferred.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of strategic planning, innovation methods and business model design, market research, pricing, contract negotiations and analysis techniques and tools.
- Skills: Excellent forecasting skills. Strong analytical and research skills. Concise and clear verbal and written communication skills. Strong business development skills.
- Travel 40-60%
- Bachelor Degree required.
- MBA or relevant certifications preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. http://www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
If interested, please apply here.